The Forcebook Fangirl Calendar
Posted On: Nov 20 2011, 02:13
Once you have read through the article, feel free to send inquiries to mike@cherryred.
Once you have read through the article, feel free to send inquiries to email@example.com and cc it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a fundraising endeavor for TheForcebook.com.
This first calendar will feature Fangirls, and is open to all female members of The Forcebook.com. If you know of someone who is not a member but wants to participate, please encourage them to sign up!
You will receive no compensation for your participation. You will gain fame and notoriety by having your name and your photographers name included on your page. You will get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping out a great social media site. Models and photographers will be required to sign a release, allowing us to use the photograph within the
calendar, and for promotional purposes.
We are aiming at beginning pre-order sales in September 2012, with the calendar to be shipped in October 2012. It will cover 2013 and will include holidays, and important dates for Star Wars fans.
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
- Due to licensing issues, we will not be using actual footage, but rather scenery that emulates locations in the Star Wars
films. Please keep this in mind when deciding upon your costume.
- All photographs are subject to approval for both content and quality.
- It is best if your photograph is taken with a neutral background so that Mike aka “Cherry” can Photoshop you on to an
appropriate background. For example, you could hang a plain white sheet and pose in front of it.
- The expense of taking the photographs is on you.
- We will only accept digital photographs at high enough resolution to be printed crisply and cleanly, roughly 2400 pixels by
3600 pixels.. Once you have submitted photographs, we will let you know if they are acceptable for use.
- We reserve the right to reject any photograph. Please do not be offended if we reject yours due to a failure to comply with the
specifications listed herein. We will make suggestions for improvement so that they can be resubmitted for possible inclusion.
- It is better to submit a host of photographs and poses than too few.
Costumes should be of actual characters. We may or may not accept a fan-created Sith Lord or Jedi, if the photograph first
meets our approval. However, you can have some freedom with certain genres like Twi’lek, Mandalorian, or Stormtrooper.
- We will only be using one photograph of each character (one Slave Leia, one Mara Jade, one Darth Talon…). The sooner you make a choice and submit photographs, the more likely it is that you will get your costume of choice.
- Once you have decided on a character, contact us to get direction on what background we intend to put you on and what poses that would be ideal for it.
- If your costume includes a mask, you may also submit an image of your face to be included on your page, but it is not
- Costumes do not need to be handmade, but are certainly welcome. A quality store-bought costume is perfectly acceptable.
- Costume submissions now through April 2012
- Costume submissions approved no later than May 1, 2012.
- Preliminary photographs submitted by June 1, 2012.
- Preliminary photograph feedback June 2012
- Final photographs submitted no later than July 1, 2012.
- Preorders accepted in September 2012.
- Calendar ships beginning October 2012.